2. Tape all boxes shut with 2" strapping tape, and put in a central location to save time. No open boxes will be moved. Boxes packed by you are not insured.
3. Label all boxes, especially those with fragile items. Also, label them with the room that you will want them in. (kitchen, bath, bedroom, etc)
4. For all hanging clothes, tie 10-12 hangers together and cover with large plastic bags. Large garbage bags are great for this and also work well for blankets, linens and other soft items. Clothing may be left in dressers.
5. Please disassemble all bed frames if you wish to save on costs. The movers are happy to do this for you and re-assemble on request.
6. Office furniture - 2 drawer file cabinets may be left full. 4 drawer file cabinets and lateral file cabinets must be emptied. Desks, storage cabinets, credenzas and bookcases must be emptied.
7. Refrigerators and freezers must be empty. Disconnect washers, dryers, and any electronics before your move.
8. All items from a garage or storage should be boxed prior to their arrival. Any garden tools with long handles should be taped together at the top and bottom.
9. Pianos can be moved depending on the access. No more than 4 steps at pick-up or delivery site. Must have a paved surface or you will provide plywood to move over 'soft' surface. Piano must have lifting pegs on the back side.
10. Household plants will be moved at the discretion of the driver. Plants in large barrels or water soaked plants in large pots will not be moved.
11. Great effort is used to move your valuables, but items made of particle board, unprotected glass or wicker are not guaranteed.
12. If your move is in a building with an elevator, please make arrangements with the management to reserve it. This will save you time and money.
13. When necessary, the crew will place cardboard or pads down to protect your carpets and hardwood floors.
14. Keep your phone on for moving day or have a cell phone available for contact.
15. Please do not schedule appointments after your move in case the move takes longer than estimated.
16. If you need to change your move time or date, please call 24 hours prior to the move.
17. Customers may not be on the truck for safety reasons.
18. The movers will not move hot tubs, fine jewelry, cash, firearms, grand pianos, hazardous materials, construction materials, used auto parts or large commercial equip.
19. The movers reserve the right not to insure against damage if in our professional opinion, an item to be moved is in poor condition, or in an area with poor access. Items moved over railings, or out windows will be done at the customers risk.
20. You will receive a call one day prior to the move to confirm time and address.
21. Remember, anything that can fit into a box, should be in one ! If you follow these suggestions, you will have a successful move and stress free day. Please have any pets out of the way. (Tie up the dog and secure the cat so that they do not become upset). Also, please make arrangements for your children to be occupied elsewhere, as they can become upset at the removal of their treasures!
22. TIPS - Finally, if you think that the crew did an exceptional job and you are satisfied with the quality of their work, they do accept and appreciate tips, as do employees in any service industry!
23. If you have any concerns or questions during the move, please let the driver know. No use of chemicals, cleaning agents, or smoking when movers are present.
ФОТОГРАФЫ КАЗАНИ ДЕТСКИЕказань юрист по недвижимостиlong distance moving companies San Francisco
Prompt, thorough and courteous communication keeps our customers informed every step of the way, reducing the stress that often accompanies a move. We are responsive to estimate requests and bookings, address any building issues timely, and send you text message updates before, during and after the move.
We are familiar with every Bay area neighborhood and well-versed in building requirements. Whatever might go wrong on moving day - from broken elevators to street closures and inclement weather - we’ve been there and know how to manage it in a cost effective manner.
We have integrated our moving processes to offer you a comprehensive experience. From the moment of contact, you will be guided smoothly and carefully by our friendly administrative staff. Our competent movers have developed their skills over many years and take pride in their work.
We are small enough to give personalized attention to each one. Any issues that arise are addressed in a responsive and capable fashion. No problem goes unsolved.